The beginning of the end…

It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go.

We are sorry to have to do this to you, but the first scientist to be evicted is…

Vicki Stevenson

Vicki, thanks so much for providing science, time, answers, and chat. We hope you enjoyed taking part, now go continue your research!

There will be evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting students!

Who will walk off with the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on June 22, 2010 ModShane in News | 3 Comments

3 Responses to The beginning of the end…

1. Moderator - Ruth says:

Thank you so much Vicki!! It has been great chatting with you in the Live Chats and I’m sure everyone taking part has enjoyed your answers and enthusiasm for science! Thanks for taking the time to reply to so many people’s questions, I know I have learned a lot and hopefully the young people will have too! good luck with everything.:) we will miss you..xxx

2. hywelvaughan says:

Thanks Vicki! It has been absolutely brilliant chatting to you and reading your answers – I think it is fair to say that we have all learnt a lot in the past week and a half from you, and hopefully we will meet again 😀
    Good luck with everything, and thanks for sharing your knowledge with all of us!

3. keithbrain says:

Thanks Vicki – it was great hearing about your work with renewable energy and where you thought it would go in the future – important questions for everyone.